Sunday, June 4, 2017

JUNE??!!??

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am a broken record. What I have on repeat is "WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?" I remember so vividly when the kids were small, thinking that I couldn't wait for them to get older because we'd have free time again. Why in the world did I ever think that? I hate to tell you people with young kids, your schedule gets WORSE! But the fun is multiplied. Having little adventurers along for our rides is just so great. And watching the develop their passions is something so special. So enjoy a little winter/spring recap, because holy crap, it's JUNE!
McCall adventures seem so long ago! But even though I am beyond ready for summer, these pictures are getting me excited for winter!
We literally skiing our legs off some days. The kids and Ryan had a 8 day in a row streak, pretty impressive!
There is just nothing like a McCall winter night!
Nor is there anything like having our favorite COUG along for a visit!

If you were looking for us this winter, you should have checked Smoky's....
We did have time to squeeze in a weekday Steelheads game though! It's too hard to pass up front row seating...
Soccer friends on the ski hill!
It was so much fun to meet up with friends!

And these two... separated at birth. Just so similar! I'm still trying to talk Mia's parents into forging her birth certificate so she and Morgan can be teammates again. Dang birth year change!
I was lucky enough to get to tag along on a nordic ski weekend for work. Let's just say that I've had worse days at work!
And I might still be sore from three days of nordic skiing. That is no joke! But with views like that, I couldn't complain!



It's not a day on the ski hill with Morgan without some type of pose.
Coors Banquet beer anyone?
The snow this year did not disappoint! Such a special place for us.
Meanwhile back in Boise, this sweetheart is growing and likely has the award of world's cutest baby!
We love sweet Eloise!

No comments: