Monday, June 5, 2017

Soccer time!

I've been delaying the inevitable soccer post, so that my loyal readers would think for half a second that we are a well rounded family. But who am I kidding. If you were looking for us this spring and didn't check out a soccer field, then you weren't looking that hard...I joke that we were in "soccer jail," but I loved every second of it!

Last game with Coach Shane! Also known as Morgan's favorite coach. Um.... Your dad used to coach you, so yeah, ouch.
Such a really great group of girls, who played their hearts out! Such a fun season!



And Director's Cup Finalist. Although the score didn't reflect a win in the championship game, I think each parent and kid felt like this was a champion team. It was unbelievable! And in the word's of a really excited 10 year old, repeated over and over, "THAT WAS THE BIGGEST COMEBACK IN RUSH HISTORY!"
These boys and their families... So excited for next year!



Finalist in Performance Cup. But again, such a good showing!
Poor Aidan. Can't even get a medal pic without dad and sister....




While Ryan and Morgan were at a tournament in Nevada, Aidan and I relocated to Eagle, Idaho for a the Nova tournament. And so had to kill lots of time at the Village between games....
Loved having a weekend with this guy!
And a Championship win!

For some reason, I have a billion pics of Aidan this season... I think I was making up for all that time that Ryan coached him and I was at Morgan's games.... So proud of this guy!


Twin Falls Tournament Finalist. It was a constant tournament battle between Rush and Nationals! But so much fun was had! See you in a month soccer. Yeah, seriously, we get a month off!

No comments: