Monday, June 5, 2017

And just like that... 10!

10!!! My baby is 10!!! I still can't wrap my head around our youngest child being double digits. But I couldn't be prouder of the big kid he has become. Kind, sweet, funny, hard working, I couldn't ask for more.
No birthday is complete without a celebration at Great Grandma Dollys! And a wacky cake....
We decided to test our patience and sanity by bringing a gaggle of 9 and 10 year old boys to Wahooz. We did survive.
Only because there was a party host to herd these cats!
Aidan gets his love of cake from his mom. It took all I had to not do the same to that chocolate explosion.



10 year old boys give you hope for the next generation. It's all about simple pleasures with this kid!



It makes my heart to see this kid grow so quickly. I miss my grumpy old man baby, but love this big guy more than I ever could have imagined. Happy double digits big guy!

No comments: