Monday, June 5, 2017

Lordy, lordy... look who's....

86!!!!We celebrated Grandma Dolly's 86th birthday, complete with a surprise birthday party! Her old neighbors and friends from Washington made the trek over. I think that's a sign that you have left a good mark on this Earth....
Kearney kids love an opportunity to light fires and eat cake. Is that a bad sign?
A lot of candles representing a lot of memories, laughs and shenanigans. Oh the Dolly shenanigans...

Honoray grandson Kevin visiting!

To say the old gal was shocked is a massive understatement. I was titch worried about the ticker, but she held up just fine. Dear God, please give me this woman's genes. I already have her off the wall sense of humor and bizarre dance moves, so please, give me the aging genes. She makes 86 looks so, so good! We love having her here to celebrate with!

No comments: