Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quirkiness continued....

My last blog post was dedicated to the quirky little boy who is my son... I must continue to share! Ryan thinks our kids are going to soon reach an age where they hate this blog, but what can I do? Really, they give me so much material, I can't help it! I think I have mentioned before that Aidan falls asleep every night sleeping in our hallway. Why? Well really, why not? Sometimes it apparently gets lonely laying there watching your parents while waiting for sleep to overcome you, so Aidan brought some "friends."


It really was a pretty safe place to be sleeping. A fighter jet, tank, fire truck and I'm sure the pillow pet and crane could really do some protecting too if needed... Never a dull moment, even in when they are sleeping!

No comments: