Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A New Era...

The Kearney's have entered a new era! BOTH of our kids are in soccer this spring... I don't know why, but this just really makes me feel old! No longer is one of our kids idly standing on the sidelines, but both are wild and crazy soccer players, being big kids. Tonight was Morgan's first practice and BOTH kids will have games on Saturday, a big deal around here!


Our big girl! Who also happens to have a field trip tomorrow at school that daddy is chaperoning for... What I wouldn't give to have a camera and get footage of him tomorrow being in charge of 4 kindergarteners. Actually, I just might sneak downtown and do that, although Aidan would probably blow my cover.


And the proud parents. Aidan took this picture and for some reason, it just cracks me up!

No comments: