Monday, July 2, 2018

Beach time!

After a busy spring, we needed some easy beach time for some rest and relaxation... And the random beach spot was... Cocoa Beach!
White and pasty Idaho kids prior to a hot, hot, HOT week in the sun!

We really had no idea what to expect, but I have to say, we were incredibly surprised by the fun beaches, the super warm water and the views!
Hours and hours were logged looking at this view....
And at this view, which was my favorite one.

I don't know this Idaho girl is such a natural at surfing, but she is!

When the Florida sun got to be too much for this Irish guy, pool time it was....
And evening strolls on the beach...
The weather forecast predicted thunder and lightening every day, so we were a bit nervous about what we had signed up for. But luckily any storms happened at night and led to some great storm watching!



I wonder if the Tiki Bar/Restaurant is wondering where we are? (Since we may have eaten there practically every night....

She swears these hats are cool and while I think she's adorable in it, I don't know....

My babes.

While Morgan was having a photo shoot....
Aidan was being as 11 years old as can be....
And this is how I knew my baby girl is growing up. Making her brother take pictures of her  and trying to get the "perfect" shot.

And this is how I knew Aidan was growing up... Not watching cartoons on the plane home but watching World Cup soccer. 

Another great Kearney trip in the books!!!

No comments: