Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Summer and Walla Walla Fun!

Aidan has been taking golf lessons this summer with a friend from soccer. And although my bias is showing here, the kid couldn't be any cuter. He is absolutely loving this sport and while I have no idea what he's talking about most of the time, we are thrilled! 
A quick work trip to beautiful San Diego took me to this beach. Until I realized it was a nude beach, then it was a super nerdy, middle aged lady high tail out of there. I'm no prude but no thank you man in t-shirt and nothing else.
I KNOW! In Idaho, you get your permit at 14 1/2. That's in 6 months folks. I KNOW.
On our one weekend in Boise, we ventured to Stack Rock. It's as great a hike as all of the hype!

A family photo?  With all of us? What is this you speak of?
My handsome guys.
Aidan looking as cute as can be and Baylee looking as special as she is.
 
Baylee's happy place.
And then it was off to Walla Walla for Kearney/Fosseen time. The house we rented was terrific!


Happy Papa and his crew of peeps!

Cody and Aidan. Sweet boys terrorizing each other with water guns, as sweet boys do.

Jello shot time. Leave it to Shannon to have the best jello shot containers in all of the land. Vodka free for the youngins.
While "tennis camp" was happening, Miller and I opted for some lazy shade time. We tried to climb trees (unsuccessful) and there was not an ice cream shop in sight, but had a great time with this sweet girl!
You know what is a good idea during fire season? Fireworks in the middle of a dry wheat field.
Am I right?

Fantastic trip and then the kids were off to Seattle for adventures, while their boring parents were home for work. Until next time WW!


No comments: