Sunday, June 12, 2016

Misc Spring-like Fun....

I will admit, I do have a number of pics from Jesse's 40th birthday celebration. But what can I say, it was an impressive display from a number of middle aged folk...
These two danced like no one was watching... And it was impressive.
And then Taylor showed!
Actually, it was these two who were dancing like no one was watching...
Fisher and Aidan. I have to say, I'm impressed with my son's head scarf skills!
Again, with lots of dinners out. And Morgan's ability to photo-bomb is making this ole mom feel proud.
And back to Jesse's party. Lots of dressing up... and dance moves.
In the IB world, there is a big 5th grade milestone called "exhibition." It's where the 5th graders show their community all they have learned in the past five years... It was an impressive night and we were incredibly proud of our girl!
We celebrated the end of exhibition with a sleepover with Olivia! Complete with pool time. These girls are something...

And there's been lots of boat time so far this year!

And pool time at the Glavins! Dabbing? Is that what's that called? (Said in my most old lady and shrillest voice possible)

Our Baylee!
And house is currently being painted (aka most insanely long process on Earth) and there is also a pig in my tree.
Aidan and his long lost twin Sean.... These two giggled for hours on end on a recent sleepover. No idea about what, not sure they even knew...
Favorite spot on the boat since toddler-hood. One handsome little dude.

No comments: