Saturday, January 11, 2014

BALLER!

 Another year, another season of boy's basketball down in the books. Remember when I said Kindergarten basketball was the cutest? Wrong, first grade is. Mostly because they can actually makes shots and give themselves a little arm pump and whisper, "YES!"
 What this little photo-montage is, is what we call around these parts a "mommy fail."
For something so cute, you'd think I'd have better photos...

Sadly, I don't have better photos because Ryan was coaching and I was perfecting my routine of embarrassment with shouting "encouraging" words. Sometimes that means shouting that it's okay that the child almost scored on the wrong hoop, because this girl actually DID score on the wrong hoop at my first varsity game in high school. Shocking, right?

No comments: