Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Kearney Christmas in the Makings….

This holiday season has snuck up on me! Although, I don't know how. It's just about the ONLY thing Aidan talks about. Non-stop.

He was so, so, so excited to decorate the tree, the boy could not contain himself.

And put the angel on top? He only told us about 54 million times it was his turn this year.

Success.

And Bookie the elf is back! Aidan has been photographing this little guy like none other. I wish I had a video tape of Aidan squeal when he realized Bookie had returned for the season. 

And so then, we decided to it's time that we become real, live Idahoans and buy ourselves a big truck. Oy vey. It hardly fits in the garage.

Aidan had to say good-bye to our last car with a little hug. This kid, I tell you, sentimental.

So look out for me driving this beast. Yes, my husband drives a station wagon and I drive a ginormous truck. Since I drive a total of 10 miles per day, it just makes sense. It's not because I'm a bad driver and need a tank, no it's not. I swear. 

And we capped off the Sunday with gingerbread house making. Aidan's is the more decorated one on the right. Seriously, I think this kid might be a reincarnated elf or something. He is INTO it! And we are loving every second of it!

No comments: