Saturday, January 11, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!

It's hard to believe another Christmas season is down in the history books! While I documented better than last season, let's not pretend like I was stellar in my documentation this year. (*As a side note, I'm currently in a 6 month leadership institute and personality testing has identified me as a "promoter." Good at ideas, good at getting other people to do the details and piss poor at follow through. BOOM! It's not my fault people, I am what I am! Hence sad documentation skills.) 

So anyway, I can't seem to type the top of the photo and I since I am bad at details and I'm not going to fiddle with it. BUT, the first picture was one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. Morgan's 3rd grade class sponsored a single mom and her four young children living at Interfaith Sanctuary. This class went ABOVE AND BEYOND. It was incredible. I frequently thought of these sweet young kids and wished we could do more....

 As for other celebrating, Grandma Dolly didn't disappoint in her wacky hat selection. Who is that kid wearing that thing though? Seriously, I keep pushing on her head, but she keeps growing.
 Ryan, always the wonderful sport.
 I don't know what this business is. But since my documentation was lacking, I had to include it.
 These boys had FUN together!!!
 Sweet, sweet Byron Bay!
 I had to work Christmas Eve. Don't let my face fool you, I wasn't happy about it! But sometimes I like to harass Ryan with selfies. Poor guy.

 Time to put out Reindeer treats!!!!
 About to unload some super gifts!!!
 Aidan always wins the "quirky" Christmas behavior award. The kid is never shirtless. Unless he's opening Christmas gifts apparently?

 Daddy's girl....
 Oh geez.
Would you look at this? A real, live Santa Claus signature!!!

No comments: