Monday, February 4, 2013

Reckless Kelly!

We had such a FUN Friday night, I had to post about it for memory sake! The Skene's organized a "Reckless Kelly" palooza and we had a blast. I now get why they are such huge fans, such a fun band!!

After dinner/drinks, it just made sense to get in the back of Chase's truck and go to the concert. Right? No, really, it did make sense... At the time. (I have no idea where these bunny ears came from, but not to worry, their stint was brief! Proving once again, Heather is a kindred spirit to this old gal.)

Just another Friday night in Idaho. Why yes, these two "love birds" have a pheasant feather over their heads. Idaho. Remember?

And the band! We had fantastic seats! Not only did we get to see the band in action, we had another show in the form of a first date profess their love for each other, in a very wrestling/dancing kind of way. Oy vey. Afterward, we hit the Reef and the fun continued.  I laughed, I interpretive danced (I see a future for Heather, Kirstin and I), I watched really awkward 20 year old boys try to dance with Heather and I laughed some more. What a FUN night, so glad I have these friends!!!



No comments: