Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crashing in SV....

As is becoming quite the tradition, when Mema and Papa come for the kids' birthdays, we hit the road to Sun Valley. We always have such a blast, enjoying the outdoors, fantastic food and lots and lots of laughter...

I gave up my "jammie Friday" with the kids and instead hit Baldy! We skied so hard all day and I kept thinking to myself, I'm going to get hurt.... Not to worry, no crashes for this girl on the slopes.


The hotel shower was another story. I didn't come out so lucky. Awesome, just awesome. The hotel shower soap dish and my head had a little meeting. 
Going out to dinner and being seen around town with this little number was a treat! I felt like everyone was staring at me, but Ryan pointed out that he was getting more stares... 

No comments: