Saturday, December 1, 2012

10 YEARS!

As I am getting ready to put 2012 into book form, I realized I missed out on documenting our 10 YEAR wedding anniversary... And if it's not on the blog, it didn't happen, right? We headed back to Sun Valley, Idaho, for a weekend of great meals, mountain biking, laughs and relaxation. It was a fitting locale to celebrate our milestone wedding anniversary, since 11 years prior, I had begun giving the Ryan the "hard sell" as to why he should marry me someday, outside of River Run Lodge at Kelsey and Barry's wedding. You might be reading this and saying, "Oh no she didn't." Oh yes, she did. People, I had a list of why this guy shouldn't let this crazy catch go! Poor guy had no choice. 

Most days I realize that I am the big winner in this marriage. If I had been out mountain biking by myself and had received a flat tire, sadly, it would be a long hike home and a trip to the bike store for a new one. 

Ryan got me a new helmut because I have a HUGE Foster melon-head and he said my previous one made me look like I was wearing a party hat. See, the guy takes care of me!

The handsome mister after a loooonnngg but wonderful ride. (I'm referring to the bike ride, but that might also capture our marriage, loooonnnnggg being the days that I drive him loco.)

The Skene's helped us celebrate, and celebrate we did! Oh the FUN we have with Ryan and Heather. Cheers to great friends!! (And a trip to SV is just not complete without the big chair photo op).

Blue hued party goers.

The blondies back in their happy place.... Whiskey Jacques. It's also just not a trip to SV without a little live music!

Happy Anniversary Mr. Kearney!!!



No comments: