Saturday, December 1, 2012

A weekend of thanks!



 How could I not be thankful for this little spunk? A lot of hikes in the foothills behind our house were had this weekend...


Another Kearney Thanksgiving down in the books! We celebrated with dear friend, the Glavins and had an absolutely great time... Another year of having so many things to be thankful for...

 Ryan and the world's smallest dogs. Seriously, these two look like bears, but might be the sweetest dogs on Earth. 

I was also thankful to have some Husky fans come over to watch Apple Cup with me... However, they left the gathering at 3rd quarter and I will forever blame them for the loss... I kid, thank you for bringing some purple and gold into this "Coug House" that I am currently a prisoner in. Aidan frequently asks me, "Why did you do that mommy? Why did you become a Husky? You wanted to be a Coug, right?" Always spoken in a devastated tone, it's similar to a tone that one would ask someone why they broke the law and ended up in prison. I find myself getting defensive, "Seriously, someday Aidan you'll understand, UW IS a good school." Aye, aye, aye.

Not many pictures were taken, always a sign that we were busy having fun, enjoying all that we have been blessed with!

No comments: