Sunday, November 18, 2012

Goings on...

Bookie's back!!! Oh thank goodness! If you don't know Bookie, he's our Elf who comes every holiday season and reports to Santa who's been good and who's been, well...interesting. Rumor has it, kids have leaned toward "interesting" rather than good recently, so I'm thinking Bookie might have needed to see it for himself... 

Aidan wants to impress Bookie so much, he's made it his mission to give the little guy diabetes. Seriously, could he possibly put more "stuff" on those cookies? I'm glad Bookie will be taking some to the North Pole tonight, I don't think Aidan's teeth or energy level can handle one more gram of sugar.

What did the Kearney's do today? Played an ENDLESS game of Monopoly. Their perseverance was impressive!

And what did I do today? Take an ENDLESS test. Thankfully passed! In the testing center, I really wanted to suddenly barf all over that dang computer and have it short out, I was certain I was failing... I have found that with all the procrastinating I did while "studying," my celebrity gossip knowledge and has expanded in obscene ways. The amount of random and useless information I am currently storing in my pea brain could go down in some type of embarrassing record book. 

No comments: