Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Look who's on the down-slide to 40!!!


That'd be me! Yep, peeps, I turned 35 recently. I love it, bring it old age. I love that FINALLY people don't look at me at work like "what do you know about the real world young lady." (Although one of my new co-workers thought I was too young to have kids, and yes, I'll take that!).  I love that with each coming year, I have more time to laugh with loved ones, harass my husband endlessly and chase these little munchee-chees around...

The Bordner's treated us to a night out while they took the aforementioned munchee-chees for the evening. Ryan and I had a blast!

And we were shocked to pick up the kids and see THIS!!! Morgan riding a motorcycle. Now who is the old lady? I have a couple more gray hairs after seeing this... 

No comments: