Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love is in the air....

We had another fast and FUN weekend! On Saturday morning, Ms. Morgan scored a goal, yes folks, A GOAL! She's very proud but her cuckoo mom was too busy cheering to snap any pics. And on Saturday evening, we celebrated a lovely wedding for Steve and April Zabel. Such a great party and very fun event. Don't worry, as usual at weddings, I cried a little. I can't help it, anytime I see a guy get choked up, it's over. Needless to say, it was a touching ceremony and a fantastic party. And it all occurred on my grandparent's 62nd wedding anniversary!

Mama's ready for a night of dancing... And dancing we did! I always have the best time with Heather!
The beautiful bride and groom! Wishing them a lifetime of happiness...
The girls! It may look like there are five us of gals, but actually seven if you count our future little girlfriends! Yep, Brooke and Kirstin will be welcoming little gals in January. I can't wait to meet Lola and Tootie!
What's that they are doing? Checking scores of course!
That is so weird to see Jeremy making a silly face in the background. Reason #5423 Jeremy and I are way too much alike. Oh well, at least Ryan knows the characteristics he likes in the people he hangs with....

No comments: