Sunday, September 4, 2011

9 years!

Ryan and I recently celebrated NINE YEARS of marriage. Nine years, how did that happen? Weren't we just getting on a plane to backpack around Australia for months on end, without a worry in the world beside how we'd keep the beer cold? Our actual anniversary was a little anti-climatic, with work-kid-life obligations, neither of even remembered it until Ryan's blackberry dinged. But we knew we'd have Sun Valley around the corner to celebrate and celebrate we did! It was hands down one of the best weekends I've ever had, three long mountain bike rides (a couple were over 20 miles!), schooners at Grumpy's, naps by the pool and terrific dinners out, not to mention we laughed A LOT.

I'm so glad I suckered this guy into marrying me nine years ago...

There isn't much better than Grumpy's after a couple hour bike ride!

Don't worry, I did wear a helmet but Ryan suggested that since I have a big "Foster melon" I shouldn't wear it in pictures since it looks like I have a party hat on. See, what would I do without this guy?
There was no way to capture the beauty of the rides we went on, so I didn't even really try... This weekend proves once again, I just might be the luckiest girl alive!

1 comment:

Carissa Hills said...

Happy 9 years you two!! Cheers! What a fabulous trip, we love Sun Valley!