Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Absent Kearneys...

There's been a serious lack of postings lately... So much has been going on, but even that is not the cause. I learned the hard way that laptops and water do not mix. You're welcome Dell for keeping your little company in business due to my negligence. Needless to say, my opportunities for going into "cyber dork land" as my darling children and husband call my internet addiction have become drastically reduced.



Morgan has been having a BLAST on the soccer field. We won't go crazy and say that the Sillybands are dominating the competition per se, but they are having a fantastic time and this girl is playing some serious defense and shooting some goals! We're proud and having a great time cheering her on.



I finally got the chance to take Morgan to a guitar lesson, while Ryan and Aidan had some guy time out and about. Holy cow, the kid can play. I was one proud mama and was having visions of pulling a Lynn Spears/Dina Lohan. I kid, I kid. And let's just take a second to admire those boo-boo free arms? Ah National Jewish, how I love you peeps so!



Let's not forget what Mr. Homeboy has been up to, and what that is a lot of crime fighting. I don't know if the residents of Boise are aware or not, but there are a ton of invisible bad guys here. Never fear, Aidan's been karate chopping them, jumping on them and wrestling them like no one's business. He had a playdate with his best little guy friend and I asked him what he planned to do. To which he replied, "You know, round up the bad guys and karate them."


Aidan's also been helping Ryan coach Morgan's soccer team and he's quite the helper. I just love this picture of my two favorite guys.



No comments: