Friday, March 18, 2011

"Wanna Know What's Awesome Mama?"

I haven't purposefully tried to turn this blog into a "look what crazy outfit my child is wearing today" forum, but with the children I am raising, I just can't help it. On Wednesday, after picking Aidan up from school, we had an hour to spare before picking Morgan up from kindergarten so we took refuge from the snow in a Starbuck's for some coffee, cookies and story time. Mid-book Aidan looks over at me and asks, "Wanna know what's awesome mama? My outfit."


On another note, the next day we got in the car to run some errands and Aidan RAN to grab his helmet for the car ride. What is he trying to tell me about my driving? Hmmmm.... I have a feeling when the roles are reversed and he's getting behind the wheel in 12 years, I will be running for my helmet too, so no hard feelings buddy!

No comments: