Monday, March 14, 2011

Go Browns!

We had a reminder on our trip to Cleveland that Tom has a waaaaayyyy cooler job than anyone we know. We got to tour the training facility for the Cleveland's Browns and see Tom's office. FUN!

The interview Mckenna gave Morgan in the media room was hilarious.... Mckenna quizzed Morgan with math questions and she didn't miss a beat. Her mom must have been a math teacher! Morgan's mom obviously wasn't because her answer to one of the math quizzes was "I have no idea!"
Go Browns, whoop whoop! I'll never watch a press conference in quite the same way!
Morgan was cracking me up. She tapped on the microphone, asked "is this thing on? Okay, here is the deal-e-o."
This girl just cracked me up!

Hut, hut, hut!



These girls were inseparable! I'm excited for our next get-together and see this friendship grow!

No comments: