Sunday, March 27, 2011

Girls Ski Weekend!

I just returned from a FUN girl's weekend trip! How lucky am I am to have such a fantastic group of ladies to ski with, laugh with, eat too much with and enjoy too many cocktails with? A huge thank you to Molly for hosting a wonderful weekend!

Some of the ladies enjoying Shore Lodge!
Mama has to check on her babies... All was well in the Kearney household. Ryan and Jeremy teamed up in their parenting and also worked put their heads together for some late night discussions on how to solve some of the world's problems. Thanks you two.
Mmmm... cocktail!
While we were all impressed with the incredible number of bathroom options on the hill at Brundage, Molly wasn't too impressed with the smell. BUT when you are skiing with a group who has had children, multiple bathrooms, stink and all, are a necessity!
Beer and chili at the lodge, can you beat it? Nope.
The gals. I'm on the far left, staring into space. I was a little tired the first couple of runs and had to remind myself what I was doing. Fantastic snow and conditions, probably the best I've ever skied. A huge sorry to my husband, I did have some guilt he didn't have the same powder on his guy's trip.
The ladies, reminiscing and laughing on the previous night's fun and ready for some skiing!
Laura at 36 weeks prego wins the "best sport" award! I was prepared to deliver "baby Doug" if I had to, I have watched a lot of "Teen Mom" and TLC's "A Baby Story," just give me some boiled water and newspaper and we'd be set. Fortunately for Laura, Baby Doug stayed decided against this. Here's Laura modeling her "body pillow" and no, she's not really naming her son Doug, but I will still continue to call him that. Sorry.
Oh how I love these ladies. They make me laugh and are just too fun.
Such a fun weekend! Thank you ladies!!!

No comments: