Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hotel Heaven!

The Kearney children do not belong in hotels. Period. We are loud, we like to jump, we like to sing, we like to be goofy, we like to race down hallways, and did I mention we are loud? I really feel for the other people who are staying at this hotel. That being said, the Kearney's are having some fun in our little studio and are taking advantage of having someone come and make the bed every day and clean. All in all, the Kearney's might be fans of hotel living and the Kearney children may be in heaven, but I think the Staybridge folks will be glad when check out day arrives!


This was Morgan's first night WITHOUT the sedative and WITHOUT being in a wrap... She did fantastic, although we think she may need a partial wrap tonight so we don't get into trouble when we check back into the hospital on Monday! This sleeping arrangement didn't last too long, but it sure was cute.


Aidan and Mommy.

Sport court time!

Some of my favorite things. My kids being entertained, beer, a book and access to the internet. Can't beat it! p.s. My other favorite thing about this picture... You can't see it, but in the background is the biggest Target store I have ever seen. Another one of my favorite things.

We may not be in the hospital, but that doesn't mean the treatments stop! Another soak! This girl is a real-life Sponge-Bob Square Pants.

No comments: