Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Proof that my husband loves me (and that I drive him nuts!)


Ryan was on "kid duty" for most of the weekend, so when I got home on Sunday from work responsibilities on Sunday, I scooped the kids up and took them to run some errands. Unfortunately, one of those errands required me to park under a carport, which was WAY too short for our car top carrier. So needless to say, like any idiot would do, I tried to park there and got stuck! Not just kind of stuck, but stuck-stuck. Like the kind of stuck where the whole carport was going to fall apart if I moved the car one more inch. So I called my knight in shining armor he was there within 10 minutes to unhook the carrier so I could pull out. Seriously, what would I do without him? Thank you Ryan for realizing and appreciating the fact that my strengths do not include anything to do with depth perception, technology, putting things together, reading directions or organization and for not getting mad at me when my deficits become obvious!

No comments: