Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess what we FINALLY bought??

A new house!!! We are ecstatic! It was really hard for us to make the decision to sell our last home, but when we decided to purchase this house, we knew we had made the right decision. (p.s. These pictures are from the real estate listing website, so it's not our furniture. Once we are living there, imagine about oh, about half the furniture!)



The new house!
Downstairs living/play room....
Why yes, that is a kegerator, beer fridge and dishwasher downstairs... My favorite part of the house! Although, I think we are going to need to put a keg of O'Douls in there once the kids become teenagers.
Upstairs living room.

Another picture of the downstairs living area.

I'm going to get the dust off my old "get in shape girl" gear and have at this room!

Kitchen

Master bath
Eventually a kid room, once we change the paint.
Master bedroom

Dining area.
Playroom!

Office. I have an office! I'm so excited to have an office!!!

Upstairs living area!

No comments: