Friday, April 23, 2010

Coffee shop photo shoot

While waiting for Ceramica to open this morning, the kids and I enjoyed some beverages over at Moxie Java and an impromptu photo shoot ensued. (Anything to keep these wild little bugs entertained!) Here's what we got. On another note, I thought we had hit an important milestone today, but I was sadly mistaken. I attempted to get my workout done WITH the kids! My intentions were a run on the Greenbelt while the kids rode their bikes. If you consider stopping every two feet to look at the diggers doing construction, stopping to take off a 3 year old's boots to kiss two boo-boos on his feet, and then carrying a 3 year old on your shoulders, while he is wearing your sunglasses and pushing his bicycle is a workout, then mission accomplished. I'd be lying if I said my heart rate got over 90, so let's just say it was a nice way to spend some time with my two favorite goof-balls!


I don't why I ask continue to ask why he does this in every picture, but for some reason, I magically think that he's going to do a nice smile in a picture with his mommy...


Not too shabby of a picture taken by a 3 year old!


Again with the droopy eyes...

Oh look, sister's turn to try out the droopy eyes. We are a very original family when it comes to silly faces.

No comments: