Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh Mexico, It Sounds So Simple, I Just Got To Go....

Ryan and I just got back from one of the most relaxing vacations I have ever been on... You know you're rested when you can't sleep one of the nights because you've simply had enough... We missed our little bugs like crazy, but it was fun for us to have a break from work and responsibility with each other! Thanks Mr. Kearney for a fantastic vacation! (When can we go back?)

Our resort had a small, private beach where we we had a blast playing in the waves, snorkeling and enjoying the heat!
Our view at lunch every day. Seriously, what am I going to do tomorrow when no one makes my lunch??

View from my permanent place by the pool...
Mr. and Mrs. Kearney
First day by the pool.
Mr. Kearney
We took a break from the sun and sand to go to the Puerta Vallarta Zoo. It was about a mile from our resort and well worth the trip! Never before have I been able to feed exotic animals! It was kind of intimidating, but really cool. This is my buddy, the giraffe.
A big nerd by the pool. I read 3 1/2 books while on this trip. Another sign it was a relaxing vacation!

Last night by the pool. (Please note the sun damaged and leathery skin. I swear I used sunscreen!)
Sorry these are out of order. I wish you could have seen Ryan jump when this camel got right up in his face looking for food. I know that I jumped at least 20 feet back...
The happy couple.
The happy couple, plus one guy who likes to ruin pictures.
The view of our resort from a nearby path.

The pool and swim-up bar where oh - so - many hours were spent...

No comments: