Friday, January 8, 2010

The MOVE!

Okay folks, take a breath and relax... the blogging is back! We are all settled in our sweet, little rental home while we continue to find the perfect pad. (We have an offer in on a house that we LOVE, but just in case it doesn't work out, we're trying to find a plan B). The movers were scheduled to come tomorrow, but since I am married to Mr. Ants-in-his-pants, we bit the bullet and just did it ourselves on New Years Day! I'm really glad we just went ahead and did it, I can't stand having things on my to-do list and since that was a pretty thing "to-do," I'm glad it's off the list!


On New Years Day, we took the kids to Red Robin to say sorry for being such boring parents and moving all day. The kids were on their best behavior during the move, but sometimes they got a little exasperated with it all... Aidan at one point said, "No more trips, pweeeessseee!" This picture captures the exasperation perfectly. If there was a thought bubble over his head, I think it would say, "Now, we're not using the movers because...?"

No comments: