Thursday, January 21, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

I am still recuperating from a FANTASTIC girl's trip to my friend, Marjorie's family home in Lake Las Vegas. The laughs were endless, we had such a great time!



Literally hours were spent in this hot tub! Loved it! Mimosa anyone?







The lovely home... Celine Dion is a neighbor, I did my best "Cause I'm Your Lady" impression in the hot tub, I thought she'd come running to sign me up for her next tour, no luck....




The Ladies! Even baby Hamilton #3 came along for the fun!




I am still craving the dinner I had this night (and the wine!)... It was wonderful!


Another shot of the ladies... Look how mellow we look? This would be before the dance party!




These pictures were stolen from Heather's blog...


because apparently, I was too busy dancing to take pictures!




And good night!


And this is why I was happy to come home! My crazy, goofy, little bugs... I wonder where they get it?

No comments: