Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I want to wish everyone a fantastic new year and new decade! As I look back on this past decade, I get a little overwhelmed with emotion. It's just been fantastic, I met my best friend (and married him), we had adventures in Australia and New Zealand, we moved to Idaho, I got my master's degree, we bought a couple of houses (and sold a couple!), got a dog and were blessed with two wonderful children. Phew, actually, I'm kind of tired thinking about all of that! I'm hopeful this next decade will be just as exciting, rewarding and joyful.

I also want to take this opportunity (man, I love having a blog, I get to do all the random shout-outs I want!) to send my love to all the special people in our lives. This past decade wouldn't have been nearly as meaningful and wonderful without all of our peeps. You know who you are!

Since we are ringing in this new decade in with the true Kearney spirit of adventure, we are currently moving so I haven't been able to post any pictures of our Christmas. As soon as we are settled, I will post some. We had a fun filled Christmas holiday! (As mentioned in a previous post, we recently sold our house *wahoooo* and so we are moving to a great little rental house, while we try to find our next home. We are so thankful for our excellent realtor, Ryan Skene, for selling our house!!! If anyone needs a realtor referral, we'll give you his contact info!!!)

No comments: