Friday, January 8, 2010

After Christmas Festivities!

Mema and Papa Kearney are always so generous to us and let Ryan and I "escape" when they come to visit! The day after Christmas, Ryan and I went up skiing (sans kids!) and met up with the Bordners and Glavins (my marathon partners, although Jed looks at me like I have three eyeballs when I ask him what our next event is.) We stayed the night at a hotel downtown (we slept through the night, yahoo!) and celebrated Laura's 30th birthday! It was such a fun night!


It was a gorgeous day up at Bogus! Isn't it cool that Ryan and I have matching coats?

The birthday girl and Jed.


Getting ready to enjoy a meal that didn't include grilled cheese sandwiches or chicken nuggets!

Ryan was getting a little exasperated with all my photo taking...

No comments: