Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

The Kearney's are ready for Christmas! (Well, kind of, I mean there are still presents to be wrapped, food to purchased, cookies to be made, etc., etc.). So I guess "mentally" we are ready for the holiday!




I took Morgan shopping yesterday to get some last minute presents. We bought Ryan a new ipod (yes, I can post this because, well, keep reading). I took Morgan with me for some "girl time," and right after we bought it, she told me that she had a plan to ask Daddy if he wants an ipod for Christmas. I said, "NO," because if she were to ask him that question, he would definitely know what we had just purchased. She asked me several times if she could ask him that and several times, I said, "NO!" So guess what she asked Ryan right when we walked in the door, "Daddy, do you want a new ipod for Christmas?" Aye, aye, aye! For those of you who don't believe in karma, come meet my daughter and I. I used to do this EXACT same thing around the holidays....

The holidays wear this little guy out. He's decided to only wear red, head to toe, these days. I like to think it's because he's in the Christmas spirit, but I think it has more to do with Lightening McQueen. (Note: 5 minutes after the taking of this picture, Aidan turned our couch into "Aidan Lake." So our house smells like a litter box at the moment. Good news, I have been wanting a new couch!)
Helping Daddy with the lights, well okay, just lying around while Daddy puts the lights up!

No comments: