Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Mountain Man....


Does Ryan have Cankles? No... Has he recently eaten too much and it's all settled in his ankles? No... Has he forgotten to shower after tromping through the dirt? No... Ryan's foot is swollen and "dirty looking" (it's actually a bruise!) because he got a sprained ankle this weekend chopping down trees with our good friend Jesse. I have to say I am glad that Ryan was a little cautious and ran like the wind when the tree was coming down, but I'm not glad he fell in a hole and now has a nasty sprain! I do have to note, he's being a trooper about it and is currently cleaning the house while I post this... Hmmm... Maybe he should sprain his ankle more often?
p.s. A HUGE thank you to Jesse who continued to "mountain man" it up and filled our trailer with firewood! We owe you one!!

No comments: