Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving Pumpkins - Aidan Style (in other words with no pants on)

As you can see from my previous post, I'm not ready for winter! Fall is usually my favorite season, but after a little ditty of swine flu in the Kearney home, I'm just not feeling it! Regardless of my ill will, we still have to celebrate the season. And in true Kearney fashion, Aidan made our evening of Halloween preparations "a pants optional affair!"

Morgan's pumpkin is fierce (the one on the left!)


I said "pose," and here's what they gave me. America's Next Top Model anyone?



Maybe we should have bought Aidan a Hulk Hogan outfit and Morgan a monkey ballerina costume.


Someday, waiting for the school bus is going to be a miserable for this guy unless he changes his dress code.

No comments: