Wednesday, October 14, 2009

60 years...

This last weekend, we celebrated my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary! What an accomplishment... To be married for 60 years is one thing, but to still be in love, is an entirely different thing and something that I am so blessed to be able to witness. If I have half as many people who love me and have a quarter as many great memories as my grandparents have had, it will mean I have lived an incredible life! My grandparents mean the world to me and it was honor to be a part of the celebration!!


Morgan LOVES playing with her cousins!


Aidan and Grandma relaxing at the cabin before the party... Aidan's happy, can you tell?


Aidan had to get in on the action! Is that a seal on the right? Nope, just Morgan not wanting to be left out.

There was lots of dancing... Aidan is quite the little dance partner!

Grandpa Bob and Grandma Dolly. I sure hope they passed some of those genes onto me... We love you two crazy kids!!

No comments: