Sunday, October 20, 2019

Viva La San Diego!

The Bordners suggested a getaway for all of us and I am thrilled to say it not only happened, but it was a blast!



Ryan and I celebrated 17 years (is it really 17 years? I just had to do some math real quick, but yes, I'm pretty sure 17) of marriage! WHAT IN THE WORLD??? How did 17 years go that quickly? But as maybe un-romantic as it is to have other people in a condo with you for your anniversary, it was very fitting. 

 When Ryan and I first met and through early years of marriage, the 6 of us spent so much time together. SO many laughs, so much liver damage, so much fun. 
 Good friends mean you don't see each other for a long while, but can pick right back up where you left off.... And pick back up we did!
 More to come on accommodations…. But can you BELIEVE this view from our balcony??!!
Day drinking for the win!
 And rented beach cruisers for the extra win!
 Oh this guy.... love.

 I think this picture is actually very appropriate and signifies a lot! (insert laughing emoji)

 See... Day drinking for the win!
 Wins continue!
 And that right there was our San Diego Castle! Yes, a castle.
 That had a karaoke machine. Are you kidding me? THIS is my version of heaven. I don't think Mission Beach will ever be the same without our serenades or my failed attempt at a stand up routine. You're welcome SD.
 I'm not sure what he's singing, but I'm guessing that Poncho and Lefty song....
Thanks friends for a wonderful getaway, a perfect way to celebrate 17 years (I think 17 anyway) and so, so many laughs.... 

No comments: