Sunday, October 13, 2019

Summer 2019 Part Deux

July took us to D.C. since I had a work conference and the kids had never been to the East Coast. It did not disappoint!

 Well, the trip home did disappoint. Think landing gear not working, landing in Chicago instead of Denver, despite Chicago being closed because of previous weather and chaos ensued.
 This was the line to figure out what flight I was supposed to take to get home. So, so, so glad Ryan and kids left a day before me. 
But back to the fun. Country Bumpkins hit the big city! 
 Seems like a reasonable place to "nap."

 Highly recommend the nighttime monument tour!
 Hubba Hubba.
 Ryan and kids SAW IT ALL while I was at work. 


 95 degrees and 90% humidity. No big whoop.

 Sweaty selfies
 City street walking kids. 
 We were so lucky to get to stay blocks away from the White House AND get an early morning tour! It did not disappoint!

 At this point in the trip, Ryan was "toured" out so just my lovelies and I.





While we loved the city time, we quickly realized we are small(er) town peeps at heart. It was a great adventure!


No comments: