Sunday, October 13, 2019

Summer 2019

Summer 2019 is far in the books, but just like in social work, if it's not documented, it didn't happen! So here we go!

 A little Alive After Five with Band of Heathens. I think that's who it was anyway. I don't know, I was too busy gawking at the what I can only describe as the world's best people-watching!
 Morgan wrapped up her season with the 04 Nero's. Next year brings another new team and she is beyond excited for the challenge.
 Morgan got invited to play in State Cup. First game and two goals by Morgan. Cue Kearney parents losing their minds. 
 Like all good parents, we celebrated her success in Vegas. It isn't the official start to summer without our yearly trip to Lake Las Vegas.... 
 And not a trip to Lake Las Vegas without a trip the Fiesta. That's where the magic happens folks.
 I'd like to say we did tons of mountain biking this summer, but this might have been it. 
 12 miles of riding in the hot sun deserves a trip to Hyde Park. 
 Like all good parents do, I dropped Aidan and buddy off for a day at Wahooz. They had a blast and I could work uninterrupted.
 I think I post a similar picture to this every year. But truly my favorite part of our Vegas trip. If this hot tub could talk. It would have so many late night stupid stories, ugly laughs and then this little hot tub gets treated to morning-coffee-recaps of the night before. 
 Lots of foothills hike with my best little buddy!
 And lots of boat days with the sweetest captain in all the land. 
 Ryan and I were lucky enough again to sneak away to Sun Valley for almost a week. Bike ride, beer, dinner, repeat. Always my favorite getaway.
 Love this town and love this guy.
 It's not a Sarah Kearney blog post without a mismatched photo. Baylee started her modeling debut and the rest of the family got to be along for the ride!
 Back to SV. The views just never get old. 

 We mixed things up with a hike this year and it didn't disappoint. 
 I get now why this hike is so popular. The views were incredible. 
Until next time SV!

No comments: