Friday, April 20, 2018

Is it spring yet?

Some girlfriends and I had a quick getaway to Sun Valley for the weekend. Turns out I picked the perfect weekend not to be on the soccer field with the kids (sorry Ryan!)
And we had our first moose sighting. I'd like to take a bow and acknowledge that we pretty much saved that big guys life by honking at cars not to hit him. You are welcome Mother Nature.
A dinner out, followed by the BEST people watching. Karen was convinced there was an 80's party somewhere that had converged on the Cellar. Nope, we were just a good solid decade or two older than everyone in the bar. 

*please note Karen planking on the big chair. And don't ask why because I don't think there is a good answer?

Spa day Saturday, followed by a dinner we INHALED, led to this. We are old, my friends. We are old.
And that's a wrap on volleyball season. 
Celebrating another quarter of straight A's! Proud of these little bugs....
 And then it was Easter...
 I swear, we were dressed up nicely, went to church, ate ham and did all the Easter stuff.
 Maybe the sugar went to their brains?
 As if soccer wasn't enough, Aidan tried track for the first time! He was AWESOME! 
 Super fun to see him try something new and even more fun to watch him have fun with friends...
Will he ever get to an age where I don't want to eat him up? Look at that form people.

No comments: