Sunday, October 22, 2017

And then it was FALL!

Big year for the Kearney Family, reallllllyyy big. Not only did we send one kid to junior high, but we joined the Boise School District. Buses? Yes please! We are absolutely thrilled with the change, even dealing with school on Fridays and all....
While Morgan didn't appreciate me being "that mom," I felt it was my obligation....
A little oral allergy syndrome sent us to the allergist for some testing. Luckily, the symptoms were from OAS and her testing for peanuts and eggs came back low enough to food challenge!!!!
We'll be heading back to National Jewish on March 25th for food challenges. We were offered to do it locally and while financially that makes good sense, I don't think my heart could handle it. You see, dear reader, the nurses and medical staff are insanely detailed, paranoid and neurotic. And you see, so am I when it comes to food allergies. So if I'm going to feed my kid food that has made that whole throat close thing happen in the past, you better believe I'm going to do it with the best of the best in attendance and in charge!
We celebrated those great test results with a lovely shopping trip.... Who is the world designs this stuff????
And Morgan being the ever and oh such a good sport while Ryan and Aidan were in McCall for Camp McCall with Rush, she joined me for a five mile run to raise money for my co-worker's niece with leukemia. She did so great!
Baylee found a swimming hole!
And Morgan found a chalkboard outside of Wiseguys Pizza. I mean who doesn't like a good Kim Kardashian quote?
No words for that.
We celebrated 15 years of marriage, in Sun Valley of course. 15 years!?!?! If our marriage was a baby, it would be driving now! (Deep thoughts.)
Nothing like testing the marriage with a long hike, while Ryan is in what he called "skater shoes." First of all, why didn't he wear shoes good for hiking? And second, skater shoes? I have found the key to this marriage is don't ask, just torture and make him keep going.

Yeah, we did take the gondola back. We were hung over, didn't bring water and Ryan was wearing skater shoes. Enough said.
I have no idea what this picture is from, but I love them!
And then it was time for the FIRST DAY of SCHOOL! It's dark, because Morgan's bus comes at 6:37 a.m. That's early folks. 7th grade, there she goes!
Luckily, Aidan's comes later.... I don't know why someone was cutting onions or maybe it was pollen, but I wasn't crying. I wasn't, okay. 5th grade, how did that happen?
Aidan is playing the flute. I may be biased, but I really think a cuter flute player doesn't exist.
???
Mom and Aidan date to the BSU game! (Ryan and Morgan were there too)
Look at this buddy!!! Ahhh, be still my heart.
Oh Morgan.
We finally got around to spreading some of Byron's ashes. Sorry Lucky Peak swimmers. We still miss that guy so, so much!


Back to the BSU game. Anyone know why the band is dressed as Mario or Luigi? I don't know either....
Go Broncos!

No comments: