Sunday, October 22, 2017

A teenager in the house!

I don't know how this happened, but it did... Morgan turned 13! Fingers and toes crossed, we are a couple months in and everyone has survived this milestone. Let's hope this continues!  

A most perfect gift....
I mean, what's a birthday celebration without a batch of slime? (I don't get it.)

Not really sure what's happening here, but looks about right....

Mema and Papa came to visit to help us celebrate this milestone!





Saying that we are proud of this little girl just doesn't do it justice. She has kept us on our toes from day one and makes this world brighter, funnier and better.


Random addition to birthday post, but Morgan joined cross country! Mostly to help with soccer, but I have to say, she is pretty dang good!

She finished the season 33rd in the city out of all the 7th and 8th graders and was in the top 5 on East's team. We were beaming! How she goes from cross country practice to soccer practice every day is beyond me. But I'm finding a tired teen is a good teen, haha!
And this little blast from the past. Be still my heart....

No comments: