Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The San Francisco Treat!!!

Ryan and Jed surprised Laura and I with a girl's trip and San Francisco was the winner winner chicken dinner!
A Two Hour Layover = Wine and questionable purchases....
Laura's brother and sister-in-law graciously opened their Lower Pacific Heights home to us Boise, Idaho ladies.... Laura and I call it Lower Pac Heights because we're now pretty much locals... aka we got lost a lot and to learn the lingo, like really lost...
Full House anyone?
Sapporo and a pedi. Yes please!
I was absolutely horrible in the picture taking department, horrible! But I was too busy eating the most amazing foods and drinking the MOST amazing bevs. My belly will never be the same.... Mikkellers was this super fantastic bar we went to. Ryan would have LOVED this shirt. I asked the bartender ALL about the shirt, even had the bartender hold it up so I could snap a picture (why?). Did I buy the shirt? No, no I did not. I forgot to. Awesome.
No Ms. Guidice, the Golden Gate bridge is NOT made out of gold. Spectacular none the less. And 75 degrees while Boise was 106. Uh, okay.
Mr. Jim and Ms. Laura!
Laura and I hiked and I mean HIKED to get to this marina to have the very best, most insanely best coffee I have ever had. Philz, you stole my heart. My phone told me we climbed 68 flights of stairs given the hills to and fro. Completely worth it!
Alcatraz! We didn't tour it but I do a love a good jail/prison these days.... I'm becoming quite the connoisseur. For work, not pleasure.

No comments: