Saturday, July 11, 2015

4th of July Weekend!!!!

Prior to loading up the big pig and hitting the mountains for three days of camping fun, we headed to the boat for a relaxing evening. Just what this girl needed after a bonkers week!
8 1/2 year little man. Where is the time going???

Love, love, love these evenings on the lake!!!

And these three crazy peeps!
Upper Payette Lake did not disappoint with it's peace and beauty! It also was a titch nice to be out of 108 degree temps and be in the mid-80's...

I think even Byron enjoyed himself. Not even phased by the deer walking through our campsite at all hours. 

No trip to McCall is complete without a spin up the chair lift for some mountain biking.
New bike, oh so nice!

The ladies of Brundage!

Family selfie, cheers!


Look at these two!!! And this view!

Proof that I exist!!! I was on this trip!
Feelin' hot, hot, hot at this point...

Annnnnddddd, moments before we came across the gentleman who impaled himself on a stick. No big deal. Ryan raced ahead to get help, while I called 911. Don't worry, I gave lots of medical advice from a distance. I mean, c'mon, I work at a hospital. I'm practically a doctor. Just kidding, I stayed about 25 yards away while barking orders. Homegirl isn't a fan of blood.
Aw BIG PIG and the truck. Official Idahoans. Not pictured: McCall crawling, and I mean CRAWLING with college co-eds wearing pants up to their armpits. C'mon kids. And Payette lake so filled with aforementioned college kids. The lake was so full, I swear you couldn't see water.

Also, not pictured. Taking our kids to Lardo's to watch the women's World Cup and the entire place chanting USA, USA, USA. Morgan and Aidan thought they had died and gone to soccer heaven. Dreams were concocted regarding Morgan's future plans to play on a World Cup team with her cousin Cassie. Fun times ahead!

No comments: