Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Giving Thanks!

 I always love a good Thanksgiving.... We always have so much to be thankful for. One thing we were thankful for in 2014 was getting this little fireball moved to Boise. She has enriched our lives and we are thrilled she is here!
 So thankful that we decided to stuff our faces with fattening food.

 And have classy time with a big bottle of ketchup. But I digress, I couldn't be more thankful for this little boy. This little boy who gets mad when I don't wake him up at 5:30 a.m. every morning so we can have Mommy/Aidan time...
 And thankful my DAWGS won. Being the lone Kearney-Dawg is hard. Just kidding, no it's not! It's not hard always winning, suckers!
 And this little guy at least roots for the Seahawks... While I nerd out in the background typing reports.
 After three days of gluttony, we had to get some exercise. Don't worry, it was short lived and we came right back and started eating again....
Good-byes are hard. These poses were held for a really, really long time. I could not be more thankful for these people, who always make long, often snowy treks to visit, love and have so much fun. 

No comments: