Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2014....How great you were!

 Final post of 2014 before the blog book is given to the printers.... Fitting that we finish with probably more family pictures than really anyone would ever want to see....
 One of Aidan's friend's moms is a talented photographer and snapped some pictures of the Kearney/McFadden gaggle. Amazing things happen when we shower...
 Our boy, Byron, turned an ever so young 13 this year. 13 years?!?!? It was a blink ago that Ryan bribed me into saying "yes" with this sweet puppy. Kidding, no bribing needed...


 Great-Grandma and her kids. Oh please, please, please God, let me have this woman's genes! I promise I'll be good.


And Grandma and her girls. All these years later and she still spoils me rotten....
 My three most favorite guys on this planet.


 TK5. Which means "Team Kearney 5." We are a team and a pretty rad one.
Love these little faces.
 I'm not okay with this. Not one bit. Too old, too cute and too sweet.
 And my heart just exploded and splattered all over my computer screen. No wait, that was wine. We're okay.
 And again.
 And again.


 Winner winner, chicken dinner of the luckiest mom in the world award. Except for when they are fighting with each other. Then I'm the fastest runner in the world to get out of earshot. It's called a coping strategy people.










 No photo montage is complete with a "jump sequence." Am I right?



 Or a "throwing leaves in the air" sequence. It's like it's mandatory.





What a year 2014 has been.... Ryan has gone through work changes with a merger, the kids had their first trip to Hawaii, Ryan and I snuck off to Marco Island with xpedx (because Ryan is a ROCK STAR and won another award trip), lots of skiing (snow and water), camping, soccer, gymnastics, lacrosse, job promotion for me, new kitchen and adventures galore...  We live a wonderful life. Don't confuse that with perfect, or neat, or easy... just wonderful. Here's to what I hope is another wonderful year in 2015. If you were a part of our 2014... Thank you for the wonderful memories. If you weren't a part of our 2014, but have been a part of previous years, well.... You actually were in our hearts for 2014, so it's kind of the same thing. Love, The Kearneys

No comments: