Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Does this mean I have to cook??

 I love the 90's just as much as the next girl... However, what was with the navy blue and maroon montage? And why, oh why, did they use shiny tiles? Questions I'll never get answers to, so what to do? Rip it out.
 Ryan wasn't ready for a kitchen remodel. So I casually mentioned that I was meeting with a contractor to get a bid.
 And walah! We have a new kitchen. Thank God Mr. Kearney got on board. As aforementioned, he's the "detail oriented" one. I'm the "ideas" gal. God, we are a good pair!
 Only two quick weeks of this....

 And final product! We couldn't be happier with the result!
 Because I like to have things out of order... Before shot.
 Buh-barf blonde.
 Favorite part of remodel was the coloring we did before everything got ripped out. This counter was COVERED by the end. Mom and Dad even got in on the fun!

No comments: