Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vegas, We Survived!!!!!

Year Two: We did it. We are really proud of ourselves. No one got lost, no one got "asked" to leave anywhere, it was fantastic. One night on the strip and we did it!

 We decided to try our hand at adult-hood and take in a show. "Absinthe" was unreal. So funny that I literally cried and amazing acrobatics. But nothing matched Jesse and Jeremy's re-enactment, nothing.

 The McBride Family home is seriously an adult playland.... And play we did!
 This pic of the house is from our first maiden voyage, sans husbands. But had to add it, because seriously, can I move in?

 Oh that's weird, I never have the photos out of order. Limo ride to the pad! I think this was minutes before super sleuth Sarah determined that Jeremy had brought along a Nicholas Sparks book for his reading pleasure. NICHOLAS SPARKS?!?!?!?
 Twerk Queen, I am not. But this girl CAN cool things down with some stellar dance moves.
 Jeremy and I found this boring.
 So he and I hit the strip for some people watching. YOW! This guy said he also works for Snoop Dogg. Whatever, we all know that I AM the for-real, fake Snoop Dogg employee. But nice try PBR shirted man, nice try.
 When I do certain things make me look a bit silly, Ryan says, "Oh honey." He's said "oh honey" a lot in reference to this picture. Kirstin, Heather and I were walking back from the bathroom. Don't Heather and Kirstin look glamorous? What about me? Funny thing is, I don't think I was even trying to be the hobbled looking odd man out. But whoop, there it is.
 And this close up. What is the matter with me? What do you mean what's the matter me? Just working it folks.

And sadly, those are the only pictures that are share worthy. What another fantastic trip, thanks to friends that are funnier than any stand up comedians, friends who have fantastic senses of adventure and humor and friends that we are so blessed to have!

No comments: