Sunday, June 15, 2014

God's Country

 After Sin City, we needed some redemption in what Papa Bob called "God's Country." And redeeming it was! We loaded up Big Pigg and headed to Garden Valley. Our spot did not disappoint.
 Morgan and Ryan literally spent hours and hours fishing....
 Meanwhile, I drank Bud Light and cross dressed my son. It was cold and desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm sure this will be fodder for future therapy appointments. Yes, future Aidan's therapist, I do know better.
 Two peas in a pod.
 While documenting my harassment of my youngest son in pink pj's, I read an entire book with this view. Not pictured is my Starbuck's coffee. Can we say "Oh heaven is a place on earth?"
Since I don't have any actual Father's Day's pictures, this one will have to do. I don't how I got so lucky to have children with this guy. He makes it so easy, so fun and such a life beyond worth living. Happy Father's Day to best dad and husband in the world....

No comments: